The quantity field says "feet", but for this product is 8.5"x11" sheets.
Introducing EasyColor DTV (direct to vinyl)— the heat transfer vinyl by Siser that is compatible with inkjet printers! You heard that right— achieving full-color, printable designs will soon be possible on nearly ANY inkjet system. Gone are the days of printable HTV being restricted to those with large format or sublimation printer systems.
EasyColor is capable of producing vibrant, high-quality prints using nothing more than the desktop inkjet printer that most customers already have at home. Thanks to it’s soft, flexible composition, EasyColor will not only look great, but feel great, too! And don’t worry about laundering— EasyColor has excellent color retention and won’t crack or peel even after repeated washes.
What if you could achieve full-color designs by printing on HTV... using nothing but your home inkjet printer? Now you can with Siser® EasyColorTM DTV (direct to vinyl)!
EasyColor can be fed directly through a desktop inkjet printer just like you were printing on standard copy paper— no extra equipment required. When you’re finished with printing, cut your design out and mask using TTD Mask, then you’re ready
EasyColor is designed to work with virtually any desktop printer that uses inkjet inks. Note that you may experience mixed results when using toner (laser) printers.
EasyColor is CPSIA certified.
Ink Compatibility: Inkjet
Thickness: 100 Microns/3.94 Mils
1. Flat Rate Shipping
- $0 - $50 Order = $15 Shipping
- $50 - $100 Order = $10 Shipping
- $100 - $125 Order = $5 Shipping
- $125+ Order = FREE Shipping
Contact us for estimated shipping time! We try our best to ship via courier whenever we can.
Any issues with orders must be reported to us within 30 days.
Do you only need a few feet of vinyl? We are now offering shipping in a padded envelop via Lettermail for $5! Vinyl will be cut into 8” pieces to comply with Canada Post restrictions.
The maximum we can send is approximately 18 feet. The checkout will only give you this option if it is within Canada Post's weight limits.
There is no insurance or tracking with lettermail. Lettermail orders will not be replaced.
3. Pick up in Abbotsford, BC - free!
Are you near Abbotsford, BC? You can pick up your order directly from us. Pick up address and details will be sent to you schedule your pick up. You will get a notification to schedule your pick up once it is ready. Pick up slots are available Monday - Saturday.
We are located near the McCallum exit in Abbotsford.
Orders not picked up within 30 days without arrangement will be forfeited. We are not responsible for orders after your pick up time slot.
When is pick up ready?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a storefront?
- No, unfortunately we don't have a storefront. But you can pick up your order in Abbotsford, BC.
- What is the width of your vinyl?
- All of our vinyl is 12" wide unless noted. We also have some great 8" products (stretch, holographic, metal) to save some money and is also great in lettermail!
- Does it come in rolls or sheets?
- Rolls are cut to the length you order. Every once in a while we may have to split it in two pieces.
- How much is shipping?
- $0 - $50 Order = $20 Shipping
- $50 - $100 Order = $15 Shipping
- $100 - $125 Order = $10 Shipping
- $125 - $150 Order = $5 Shipping
- $150+ Order = FREE Shipping
- Click here to see more details!
- Can my order be rushed?
- Sometimes we are able to rush orders through on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us with your request. Rush order fees will apply to all orders rushed through.
- Do you provide bulk discounts?
- Volume discounts are available on each product page. Please contact us for bulk pricing on full rolls (150ft).
- What's the minimum amount I can order?
- 1 foot! Enter the quantity of feet you want in the quantity field of the product pages.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- E-transfer (please send your transfer to email@example.com)
- Credit Cards
- Afterpay (break your order into 4 interest-free payments) - available for orders over $150