RESOURCES - Tools & Supplies
When I got my first cricut, I ordered an array of cheap tools from amazon. Not knowing anything different, I had no idea what I was missing. When I first used a Siser EasyWeeder®, it was a whole new world. It is now a tool, I wouldn't want to be without!
The EasyWeeder® has a good grip handle, with a good weight to it. But most importantly the pick is sharp and small, and able to weed even small cavities with ease. You can also sharpen the tip with a sharpening stone. I'd highly recommend the EasyWeeder®!
A few other helpful tools:
- Squeegee - to help you apply transfer tape and apply your design
- Lil Chizler - to help you remove adhesive vinyl
- HTV Remover - to help you remove HTV from garments
- Heat Tape - to help keep heat transfers in place
- Transfer tape - check out these details for transfer tape options
- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old