Scorch Marker is chemical wood burning marker. Apply your design, heat it up and watch the wood burn. It's simple, easy, and fun!
FREE Canadian shipping on Scorch markers. Choose "Lettermail" in the checkout.
(Enter quantity of markers you would like to purchase in the "feet" field.)
1. Prep: We recommend sanding to at least 220 grit. The smoother the surface the cleaner the lines.
2. Draw: Shake your Scorch Marker and prime it by pressing the tip on a paper towel until it becomes saturated with liquid. Then draw your design, refilling the nib as needed.
3. Heat: Once you've applied your design, heat it up and watch it burn! The more heat you apply, the darker the design. We recommend using a heat gun but other heat sources can work too! Just make sure it gets to at least 375 F.
IT WORKS ON PAPER AND CARDBOARD?!
GOT IT ON YOUR HANDS?
It’s ok. Scorch Markers are non toxic and won’t hurt you. They are also safe to use on projects like cutting boards and spoons.
DON'T HAVE A HEAT GUN?
No prob! You can also use a lighter, candle, torch, flame, sterno, broiler, toaster oven, camp fire, space heater, tiki torch, etc.
- Tag two friends you want to craft with to be entered on our facebook/instagram post
- No purchase neccessary
- Winner will be drawn Friday, August 2nd, 2019